Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Mellow Taste of Raw Failure.

Aha! You've come back! Perhaps. Although I know that no-one ever reads this shite, it pleases me to asume I've a vast audience of fans waiting on tenderhooks for the next slice of truth from my high-powered-dick-fingered-cock-bulge...sorry I lost track of where I was going with that one. Anyway I'm on holidays, while that usually entails spending 12 hours reading Digg articles & post on Something Awful; this time I've broken the cycle (& possilbly correct grammer with that misplaced ';'), I spent a great deal of time this week working on my house. Mainly because I actually want to move into the fucker sometime before the bomb drops. So a few months then so.

So tonight I am spending the evening drinking whiskey & perusing the infawub.

To my rather pleasent surprise an old friend asked me to join his facebook group. Which is nice. Though I'll be honest, I'm not up on this whole social networking thing. I find it rather a chore to maintain relationships with real people, never mind their futuristic internet avatars. But thats me, oh so wacky...

Anyway, enjoy this:



I did.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home