Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Why Mr Cthulhu, with these Ferrero Roche you're really spoiling us....arrrghh!!

I am Gordon Freeman. Or at least in the glorious world of Half Life 2 I am.

At present I am fighting against the oppressive oppressivness of the Combine. Its cool. Loving it (though not in a sell-out-McSoylent-Green way). There really isn't anything better than using the Gravity Gun to rip a radiator off the wall and fire it at doer of evil. So. Much. Fun.

In other news I discovered the fascinating world of emulators. Not something you confess to strangers on a daily basis I'll admit. Its interesting. By using a little programmy thingy you can play all those old Snes, Megadrive and etc. games from the days of yore. However its technically illegal to do so unless you own the games. Which, hurrah!, I do! Though admittedly they are some 200 miles away in an attic. But I own them so I can play them on my computer! Oh the memories.

I was in work at 4am again today, but I got out about 11.30, so it wasn't too bad. Think I'll get a mug of incredibly strong coffee in a mo. Otherwise I might conk out anytime sooooo...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......zzzz..zzzz.zzz.zzz.......zzz.zzz

Buwaaa? Huh?, *sniff* Sorry, fell asleep for a second.

Anyway, I've dug up my copy of 'The Call of Cthulhu' by H.P. Lovecraft, I think I peruse it at some point today. Its been a while since I gave myself the willies (keep the mind above the gutter!!).

Aside from the above I've done bugger all of interest, so begone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home