Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Damnit Jim Im a Doctor!

Ho Ho Ho. Its nearly christmas time, oh the joy. What have I been up to? Well I had my work christmas party on saturday. Which was nice. Plenty of free booze and good times all round. The chinese guys who do the night-pack decided to try almost every short available. Which ended in disaster apparently.

One of the other Chinese guys, Tom, had to carry Tony and Terry home. Oh how I laughed.

In other news, my mate Stephen (probably the only other person reading this) is buggering off around Europe for the next few weeks. Like the German army, circa 1940, he will be 'visiting' most European cities. Though I think its unlikely he'll attack Russia in the winter.

Also Kai, another mate (yes I have more than one!), is heading back home to Essen, Germany on Saturday. He'll be gone till sometime mid January. Git.

I treated myself to a bevy of new T-shirts this weekend. So now I have some new threads with Batman and Leonard 'Bones' McCoy emblassoned upon them.

Hurrah!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen McMullin said...

Mu-ha-haaaaaaa!
Yes, Europe shall fall under my mighty charge!

In Amsterdam at the minute, moving to Belgium later. The plan is reaching fruition...

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home