Friday, July 07, 2006

I am usually referred to as the Master...Universally.


Aha...I'm back. Back to blog. Blog Blog Blog. Perhaps its best I leave this blog, after al its been all of nearly 10 months since my last post. Even the spam robots & other crap merchants have stopped dropping by. Perhaps CPR won't work & its tme to call the time of death. Naaah...its all too whimsy & lets face it; I can't be bothered setting-up a new page. My HTML madskilz have long since faded & I'm now offically a techno-phobe. That is I have a fear of techno-music. See what I did there? Thats a joke. You can expect all kinds of zany hoo-haa from now on.

I won't go into a recap of whats happened since my last post, thats the kind of crap that stopped me posting here. From now on I think I'll just post whatever shit comes to mind - instead of trying to structure a picture of my life. I'm not that interesting & I fear that if you see too much behind the curtain it'll spoil the magic.

I may as well warn you now to abandon all hope of proper grammer & shit like that.

Oh, by the way do you like my new avatar? I think it looks suitably contemptful. Its the Master, from Doctor Who.

Speaking of which. Enjoy the Mind Mesmeriser!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home