Thursday, August 04, 2005

Warp City

More! I bought some books the other day. Why? cause I'm a filthy reader. So whay did I get and why should you care? Well Lemme see. Gravity's Rainbow by Pynchon. Im expecting a dense but ultimetly satisfying read. Or a good door stop.

More Hunter S. Thompson stuff in the form Songs of the Doomed. Because i'm a freak and like the stuff.

I also picked up a stangely ancient sci-fi book called Drunkards Walk, so i like it already, despite not having a summary on any part of the cover it seems to be about this guy who keeps tring to kill himself even though he doesn't want to die. He does it in his sleep or something. Its by a guy called Frederick Pohl. Check it out.

Stephen has mugged me into going to see Marky Ramone!!!! I say mugged but it was more of a cerfuffle. Excellent.

Sorry to hear about you cats Stephen, but so it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen McMullin said...

Back on Blogger, Bubba!

As Dr. Who would say, Fantastic!

I decided the weeary wilderness of LJ was just too crap for a person of my standing. Or, at the moment, sitting...

Good to see you're blogging again, by the way. You never mentioned it when you were up! Mind you, I ddn't ask. *sigh* It's all too much, y'know?

Anyway, take it easy and what the fuck was that Zimmer stuff? Scary...

Ta-rah! I must now choose an Identity. I think I'll go with mine and hope my snazzy new avatar comes up.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home