Thursday, May 12, 2005

...wasn't in the cellar....

Greetings foul fiends and other lurkers of the Internet. How goes it? Things go well here.

This week I've:

Worked.

And thats pretty much it. Sucks doesn't it? Oh well. in other news I saw the excellent Sin City (on an unrelated note the Internet is great). Tis a good film, well worth seeing (fear not, the cinema will get their money from me) though it has one flaw........in that it sometimes doesn't seem like a film, more of a set of viginettes and stuff. Though thats just my opinion.

Just ordered some Hunter S. Thompson books from Amazon. God I wish he wasn't dead.

I find myself in a funny mood today. Quite tired. I had planned on writing more, but Im fatigued and hungry.

Later Peeps

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen McMullin said...

Bah?

What kind of comment is that?

So, you saw Sin City, eh... Well, just to sicken you a bit I'm off to see Star Wars III tomorrow morning. I love journalism sometimes...

Don't worry, I'll tell you ALL about it. Although I think I know what happens at the end.
*breathy noise*

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man,

Don't know if stephen informed you of this but my book was left in your place, along with my washbag. I'd really appreciate it if you could send it up to me here in Dublin. My personal hygiene is somewhere in the toilet without my washbag.
good blog too, by the way

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home