Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Charlie Don't Surf...

...which is a shame cause I bet he'd like it. Would you like a Jelly Baby?

Anyhoo, another day appears and onwards we march. What are you on about Paul? I don't know, but I think it might be bollocks.

Ah, excuse my mind gibbers, its been a long day for me. Work at 4am, which is an un-insert relevent-deity-here hour to be awake and about the place. So here I sit. In an Internet shoppe, attempting to type something to enthrall the teeming mass of person who reads this stuff. Hello You!

I recommend you all go to CHUD.com and check out the cool 'Devils Rejects' poster contained within.

Also check out an Asian film called 'Casshern' its not out yet and I haven't seen it but its got giant robots and the like so its a must see in my book.

Depressingly Russel Crowe wants to be in the American version of Oldboy. Why do we even need and American version? Don't answer that.

Did I tell you saw 'Constantine'? It sucks. Sorry but Mr Reeves has no charm or any of the characteristics which would allow him to be as cool as the Blonde Scouse Git that is John Constantine. Some people might say its a good film and you forget that its based on a comic ans enjoy it for what it is. They're idiots. Whats the point in adapting a comic if you don't do it faithfully? Why not just call it something else and stop crushing our dreams. Sob.

Ah well, must toodle. Things to do and yadda yadda...

England Prevails

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen McMullin said...

Sometimes I think Russell Crowe should be stopped, and other times I quite like him. An American version of Oldboy seems a little irrelevant. I can only imagine them buggering up the WHOLE THING!

It's too subversive a film for Americanization. All that incest...

Can't wait for Sin City. It looks fucking marvellous!

I am Ahab!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home