Sunday, April 17, 2005

Let It Be

Hey there Scary Monsters and Super-Creeps! I know its been a long long long while since I tendered my blog. Something I was once quite keen for, but life happens and I kinda got lazy. Oh well. I perused, now theres a word for you, Stephens blog and was franky intimidated by the wealth of stuff he's posted. Git. Oh ho ho Bubba, its all in jest. Git.

Anyhoo, what have I been at? I was thinking of starting last night and working backwards, but that would be plain crazy and probably carcenogenic.

So to surmise my life in a few dreary lines.....

I'm moving house in a few days. Which means I 'll be able to get a new PC, which in turn means that I'll be blogging again with gusto. The house is a fine place out in Newcastle (Galway not Upon Tyne), 3 bedroom and a large kitchen/dining room. Tis good.

Apart from that I saw the Machinist, good film. Oldboy great film. Zatoichi, an okay film with a strange 'Return of the Jedi' Ewok dance at the end.

Interestingly I've been watching the NEW Doctor Who series and think its great. I don't really watch that much TV, but I now watch BBC 1 on saturday nights.

Ahhh, theres more. But its all boring and I'm hungover and dehydrated.

Hugs to all. Catch that Pigeon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen McMullin said...

Yes... Christopher Eccllestone is a much better Doctor than I thought he would be and I've been loving the whole thing. Just chessy and tacky enough to appeal to the Old Skool and slick and well-scripted enough to appeal to a whole new bunch of viewers. Even Sarah likes it, although she pretends she doesn't. Because she's weird.

Can't wait to see this new gaff of yours. I'll soon be finished with the whole dreary college thing and I'll be partaking in a whole new drear work thing. With these powers. I could be a SuperHero! Or maybe just a casual visitor to the west coast (oh, I miss it so... Well, not all of it...)

Hoo-hah an stuff anyway, I shall be away for I have essays to write. Gah!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home