Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Gotterdamerung!!

So my last post wasn't truely a post eh? I sense a challenge. Or maybe not, my senses are dulled by lack of REM sleep. Things are creeping into my peripheral vison, snake-like things designed by my enfeebled brain to make me feel as though I'm going mad. Hah! Stupid brain.

Anyhoo, Im here typing away. Went and got uber-wired on strong coffee and small sachets of sugar. I think I've survived the caffine-rush-shakes-then-crash and am well on my way to sleeping like some kind of new-born bipedal land mammal.

Plus the bottle of Wild Turkey next to me will help.

Yum, that tastes good.

Anyway, back to a more serious subject. Or at least a subject that might enthrall and rapture the teeming masses who frequent this most excellent blog.

I saw 'White Noise'at the weekend. Love Michael 'I'm Batman' Keaton, he does a great job of portraying a regular guy. Great at the naturalistic acting. The film itself is........good. Though it does jump the shark towards the end, the ending is a bit of a cop-out. Great suspense and good shocks throughout. But in the end we get a dodgey Gollum rip off. Still, its a way to spend a couple of hours.

Also I'm looking forward to seeing Electric Six next week. Whoo!

Now, thats a post with more meat on its bones. Till the next time.

Salute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home