Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Minty Fresh

Merry Xmas and all that jazz to you all!

I am back in rainy, cold, but homely, Galway after a trip back to the sun-kissed beaches of tropical Achill Island. Well, tropical if you're a fish. I suppose Achill is the only place you could drown while sun-bathing.

Anyway, I went home on yon Xmas Eve. Planning to relax and unwind. This didn't happen. Alas I got completely pissed and magically woke up on Xmas Day wondering how I got into bed. Luckily I wasn't alone in my drunken antics and my brothers got smashed too.

Spent most of the day feeling green. I barracaded myself in the front room and read Hellblazer, then forced myself to eat as much turkey as possible before deciding it would be better to stick to water.

Attempted to go out on St Stephens.....sorry BOXING DAY, but discovered I wasn't in the mood. Plus the drink was SHITE in McLoughlins, awful stuff.

Made the trip back to Galway on Monday, tidied the flat, and attempted to unblock the sink.

Then Clodagh, my girlfriend to the uninitiated, came home and we exchanged gifts. I got her an MP3 player and associated girly things and she got me a guitar!!! A fucking goregous blue Guitar. Now I must teach myself to play.

Back to work tomorrow and Im agast that I have to work again. Im off to wallow in despair, or maybe watch Home Alone 2.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen McMullin said...

Marvellous, fantastic and squiggly things... A guitar, now learn you must... Happy new year and all that!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home