Saturday, February 19, 2005

Infidel!

Yo peons!

Its been a couple of days since I last posted. But blah blah happens and stuff.

Anyhoo, since my last drizzle of grammatical pre-spunk I've gone an seen Electric Six! I wo't regale you with tales of the night right now. Cos I'm heading out for coffee in a minute. But in my next post I'll fill in the blanks.


I'm going to try and set up a Team Blog for me and my elusive, exclusive and obtusive friend Stephen. Mainly so we can spread the same stuff across more blog pages. Perhaps we'll be spotted by a publishing giant and asked to write the next big thing. Or more lilely we'll get the odd visit from friends and family and the occaisional toss-pot.

Ulp, time to go. Buy war bonds and smoke Chapmens for the troops!

3 Comments:

Blogger superflywebpimp said...

as i lay back in my posh undergound layer smoking chapmans, one can't help but wonder who is this elusive "stephen" and how does his role tie in to the whole diablolical scheme of things. as a world traveling author, i say good luck my good man, as a pimp i say wheres my damn money. *ding* well, my coffee is ready.

superflywebpimp, genius author of...
http://theparagraphnovels.blogspot.com

5:40 PM  
Blogger superflywebpimp said...

greetings once more my fine galway dweller. i hope your account openings have gone as planned as i am sure you are a gentleman of consequence. give clo my love and please tell stephen i want my queens of the stoneage cd back. well, enough japery for now, i bid you a good evening. *raises can of natural light"

3:22 AM  
Blogger Stephen McMullin said...

Who the buggery is this superflywebpimptype? And how come I have their QOTSA cd? I wasn't aware I had anyone's CDs... Except my own, of course.

RIP HST!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home