Monday, April 25, 2005

Ooooo-weeee-ooooo!!!

Greets. Its finally happened. The big move took place on Saturday, we got our deposit back and now myself and Clo are firmly ensconced in our new gaff. Big cheers to Kieron and Judith for coming down to help us. Bigger cheers go out to Richard, my brother, who also helped us move and helped to drink my beer.

So now on with the fun. I was consumed by wit and interesting points to bring up and post on this 'ere blog-o-mine while I was at work. But now my mind has gone and left me. Sob.

Ah well, that's life in the Big City Bubba.

I have one word, four syllables, for you: Ex-Term-In-Ate. Yes, its great, the Daleks are back on Doctor Who next week. I can't wait, the Daleks rock - but please, no jokes about how they can't go up stairs. Its been firmly established that they can.

I'm incredibly chuffed with the series so far. Its great TV.

What else? Phheeshf....That's a what a sudden expulsion of air from the lungs sounds like in cse you didn't know..... I still have to buy a new PC. My dreams of world domination are slipping away. At this rate I'll be less of a Davros and more of a Bobby Davro (that's a little TV humour for you).

Also, while I'm here I recommend you all go out and listen to a song sung by Ringo Starr. I guarantee that it'll cheer you up. He's a great guy.

Right, I'm off home to eat a ham sandwich and relax.

Never rub another mans rhubarb.

ByeeEEEEEEeee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen McMullin said...

http://lionsgatedirectors.com/zombie/2005_04_01_archive.html

I don't know if you know about this, but I think you should. Rob's blog. Kinda 'business' but still... Teehee...

Ciaran has the Dr. Who theme somewhere's and it's great... Can't wait for the Daleks!

6:29 PM  
Blogger superflywebpimp said...

the news of your recent move has sent feelings of joy through the internet like monkey pox through a chinamen. my senses tell me that several fingers were banged by tables, walls were scuffed, beer was drank like water.

sincerely,
superflywebpimp, lord of the cluttered desks

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home