Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Is this the way to harm a brillo?

I'm lazy, I know. I've still no job and am having the inital pangs of panic and self doubt that come from having no foreseeable income. But heyho, it could be worse.

Things!! Things have happened, are going to have happened and are probably happening right about now. More specifically my Dad has moved in with us here in not-so-sunny-but-fooking-sweltering Galway. He has started working again and needs a place in Galway to stay, the rest is logic.

I saw/met Dylan Moran last week, which was good. Aside from the sickening heat it was a good night, interspliced with humour and beer. A winning combo I think you'll agree.

I also went to Tullamore and got tanned by the tanning sun tan thing. I suddenly discovered i had a huge amount of empathy for those guys in 'Ice Cold In Alex', I would have murdered for a pint of Carlsberg.

Started watching the new 'Battlestar Galactica' series and find that it is fantastic. I was awfully fond of the original series, despite its cheesey cheeseness, it always had a softspot in my heart. When I heard of a 're-imagining' I didn't hold out much hope and put off watching it so I could be cynical and dismissive. But, alas its great, just accept it for what it is and revel in the drama.

Till we meet again Scaramanga. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home